Netflix’s ‘Single’s Inferno’ to return with season 3 in December
简介Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno ...
Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno,” for a third season set to air in December.
“Single’s Inferno,” which premiered its first season in December 2021, caught more-than-expected attention from both domestic and global viewers. After such success, the streaming service made a 10-part second season last year.
The project became the first-ever Korean non-scripted show to reach the No. 5 slot on Netflix’s ranking of its most popular TV series.
Contestants such as Song Ji-ah and Kim Jin-young, more widely known by their nicknames FreeZia and Dex, rose to instant popularity after the show, propelling them to subsequent appearances on other television programs.
The original panel -- model Hong Jin-kyung, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, rapper Hanhae and actor Lee Da-hee aside, Dex joins the upcoming show as an additional host, presenting the classic elements of a reality dating show with his own experiences from season 2.
“Single’s Inferno” revolves around 10 single contestants hoping to escape a deserted island as couples.
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Fre ...
Hyundai Mobis Co., South Korea's leading auto parts maker, said Friday its third-quarter net in ...
Friday is the first anniversary of Samsung Electronics Executive Chairman Lee Jae-yong's official as ...
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- Argentinian politician's old tweet mocking BTS angers fans
- KGC wins minister's award for IP management
- SK hynix logs quarterly losses for 4th consecutive quarter
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- Jeonju offers self up as destination for fall reading retreat
Seoul defense exhibition aims to boost arms exports
Hyundai Mobis Q3 net jumps 78% on sales growth of key components
Seoul expected to be one of most sought
Prestige Biopharma eyes complete value chain
Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
Jeonju offers self up as destination for fall reading retreat
- Hyundai’s ‘Uni Wheel’ system gives more room for different car designs
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- 'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
- Seoul shares start lower ahead of key rate decision
- Disability rights group lodges complaint with rights watchdog over leader's arrest
- Hanwha Ocean developing submarine stealth technology
- "조선의 샛별 여장군, 세계가 우러러 볼것"…北, 김주애도 우상화
- New NZ minister takes oath in English and Korean
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- Violinist Yoo Da
- Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- [Today’s K
- PM arrives in China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Sabre fencer, swimming relay team eye historic medals
- BTS' Jungkook to drop new single '3D'
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- PM to meet with Xi on sidelines of Asian Games in Hangzhou
- BTS' Suga begins military service
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- [New in Korean] Year 2020 revisited under shadow of disconnection
- [Herald Interview] Jung Soo
- Outpaced by Coupang, Shinsegae carries out major leadership reshuffle
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
- S. Korea, US conduct underwater search operation for downed jet, Korean War remains
- [Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
- From traditional to trendy, three of Seoul's top yukhoe spots
- LG Chem pivots to LFP with Huayou for Morocco plant
- [Book Review] 'Lee Kun