Le Sserafim becomes house ambassadors for Louis Vuitton
简介K-pop girl group Le Sserafim has been named the house ambassador to the luxury brand Louis Vuitton.T ...
K-pop girl group Le Sserafim has been named the house ambassador to the luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
This is the first time that all members of a K-pop girl group have been named as house ambassadors to Louis Vuitton, according to Source Music.
Louis Vuitton introduced Le Sserafim as a group that has gained popularity around the world with its powerful image both onstage and offstage, and through music with its own story.
“We are glad to announce that Le Sserafim joins us as our house ambassador. We remember the energy the group showed through their performance at our after-party for the pre-fall show in Seoul. All members of the group have their unique cool style,” said Nicolas Ghesquiere, the creative director of Louis Vuitton in a press release.
Le Sserafim is expected to take part in diverse campaigns of the brand as a house ambassador.
The Korean government will extend the current tax cut imposed on fuel until the end of the year, the ...
Prime Minister Han Duck-soo highlighted the World Expo's role of sharing the host country' ...
South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol attended the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework summit in San Fran ...
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- KB approves of Yang Jong
- Yoon, Japan's Kishida agree to cooperate in hydrogen sector
- Seoul shares end nearly flat amid signs of cooling US inflation
- Pyongyang denies allegations of Hamas using North Korean weapons
- Netflix’s ‘Single’s Inferno’ to return with season 3 in December
- ‘홍범도·양평고속도로’ 야당 쓴소리에 윤 대통령 주로 경청
- Yoon donates W5m toward construction of memorial for ex
- Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
- Subway car seats to be removed in two subway cars for more space: Seoul Metro
- 악수 청한 윤 대통령에 김용민 “이제 그만두셔야죠”
- HDC to spur digital innovation for efficiency, safety
- On verge of closing, rural school tries to lure students with financial benefits
- Celltrion wins UNDP tender to supply anticancer treatments to Turkmenistan
- Epitaph plaque for wife of first Korean diplomatic minister in US returns to Korea
- AmCham reaffirms Korea
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- S. Korea set to open largest
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Seoul subway on verge of strike
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum