您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
Le Sserafim to release first English single 'Perfect Night'
简介K-pop girl group Le Sserafim is set to release its first English-language single next month, the ban ...
K-pop girl group Le Sserafim is set to release its first English-language single next month, the band's agency Source Music said Thursday.
According to Source Music, Le Sserafim will drop its first English digital single, "Perfect Night," on Oct. 27.
The new song will convey a message that, perfect or not, a happy day with a friend is valuable, the agency said in a statement about the song on Thursday.
Ahead of making the official announcement, Source Music posted on its social media motion slogan heralding the new release.
The motion slogan showed a pink sports car gliding through the darkness. Hinting at the new song, a message popped up the end of the short clip: "Tonight, I don't care what's wrong or right."
The multinational group consisting of Kim Chae-won, Sakura, Huh Yun-jin, Kazuha and Hong Eun-chae debuted in May 2022 with its first EP "Fearless" and blasted into stardom with the album racking up the highest girl group debut album first-week sales until then.
With its next album "Antifragile," dropped in October 2022, it entered Billboard 200 albums chart in the shortest time by a Korean girl group and placed the album at No. 14 on the list.
In May, it wrote a new history for K-pop with its first LP "Unforgiven," which racked up an all-time high for girl group album first day sales of 1.02 million copies. Earning the million-seller title on the first day, Le Sserafim became the second girl group to reach the milestone following Blackpink.
- 부모와 아이
Foreign investors have dumped South Korean stocks for 15 consecutive trading days, the longest strea ...
- 부모와 아이
“Lee Kun-hee. Hong Ra-hee. Collection”By Sohn Young-okJaeum&Moeum Publishing Co.When the extensive w ...
- 부모와 아이
South Korean retail giant Shinsegae Group conducted a large-scale, earlier-than-usual personnel shak ...
- BTS Jungkook's star
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Korean history remains virtually unknown abroad
- [New in Korean] Ancient Korean mummy unearthed in Irish peatland
- Golden apples: Why fruit prices are national issue in early autumn
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
S. Korea joins ICRC's major donor group for 1st time
Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
Outpaced by Coupang, Shinsegae carries out major leadership reshuffle
[Herald Interview] Jung Soo
New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues
Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- S. Korea to set up task force to put rising prices under control
- Yoon says fake news threatens freedom, elections at AI Safety Summit
- Foreign exchange reserves fall for third consecutive month
- Tving’s ‘High School Mystery Club’ to return with season 3
- [New in Korean] 'The path to happiness is forgiveness,' says Korea's first million
- [From the Scene] Samsung bets big on package substrates for future chips
- 8 in 10 favor removing mandatory camera shutter sound: survey
- More mosquitoes in Seoul this fall: report
- N. Korea diversifying cybercrimes amid drop in value of cryptocurrency: report
- Quake shakes northwest Nepal, killing at least 128 and injuring dozens
- Democratic Party banners targeting young voters stir controversy
- 이준석 “가해자 따로 있는데…인요한 ‘대리사과’ 황당 제안”
- Hyundai Steel starts new campaign promoting recycled steel
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- Number of youth addicted to online gambling rises
- Suneung might not see perfect scorer for first time in 13 years
- S. Korea, Britain vow closer ties in nuclear energy sector
- [Today’s K
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- South Korea’s digital reputation dented by government network outage
- Samsung retains No. 1 spot in TV sales; LG tops OLED market
- 'Dancing woman' on Seoul street arrested for meth use
- [Herald Interview] VIXX highlights group’s continuity in 5th EP ‘Continuum’
- "스벅 누가 마셔요"…중국서 스타벅스 꺾은 '이 브랜드'
- All residents with disabilities to get personal doctor
- E. coli found in Echire butter
- Man arrested for stabbing restaurant owner in Paju
- Disney+ brings romance to year's end
- Korea, UK to adopt Downing Street Accord to elevate ties: presidential office